xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1: Nestable sequences or sequence references?

2008-12-09 11:29:06
Is there someone willing to spare a little free time for setting up a
Website (will it be necessary to change the domain name from exslt.org to
something else

Sure.. This is good one, and I can start it off. We can discuss regd this.

-------Original Message-------

From: Dimitre Novatchev
Date: 12/09/08 16:12:42
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1: Nestable sequences or sequence references?

I understand your concerns about the adoption of new features in
XSLT 2.1, but I don't think this is desperate. I think the best
we can do is imlplementing the extensions we need as individual
projects. The availability of existing implementations could help
discussions about an hypothetical EXSLT2. And I feel that EXSLT2
is the best way to have something accepted by the WG.

So, let's just start EXSLT2 then!

Is there someone willing to spare a little free time for setting up a
Website (will it be necessary to change the domain name from exslt.org
To something else? Also, will it be necessary to use a new mailing
List or could the existing mailing list be used for EXSLT2?)?

As soon as there is an established way to communicate and publish, I
Believe we will soon have the agreed specifications of a few most
Important functions.

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:14 AM, Florent Georges <lists(_at_)fgeorges(_dot_)org>