xsl-list

Re: [xsl] FO border-end-width conditionality discard

2009-01-25 18:51:16
At 2009-01-25 15:40 -0700, Karl Stubsjoen wrote:
I need help with border-end-width conditionality.  I think this is
what I need.

I'm not sure it can help you from your description.

The below table-row is the last in a set of table-rows.
The table will repeat many times on the page.  So, this last table-row
block border needs to be discarded when it appears last on each page.

Conditionality only applies to the border edge when it is the last area on the page, not the last formatting object on the page. Its default is "discard", so you only need to specify something when you want to retain the border.

Am I doing this right?  Must not be, it isn't working for me.

                            <block
border-end-width.conditionality="discard" border="solid 1px #000">
                                <leader />
                            </block>

If you have any areas at all after this on the page, the border will not be discarded.

Otherwise, I cannot interpret your situation well enough from your description to know what is going on.

I hope this helps.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO, UBL and code list hands-on training classes:
:  Sydney, AU 2009-01/02; Brussels, BE 2009-03; Prague, CZ 2009-03