xsl-list

[xsl] XSL-FO: Background text spanned on several table cells

2009-02-19 09:27:07

  Hi,

  Let's say I have a table with 5 columns, and a variable count
of rows.  For some rows, I would like to put a text in the
background, that is spanned over the first 3 columns.  For
instance with the following table:

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
    | aaa | bbb | ccc | ddd | eee |
    +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
    | 111 | 222 | 333 | 444 | 555 |
    +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
    | vvv | www | xxx | yyy | zzz |
    +-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  I would like to draw the text "[ DRAFT ]" in the background of
the cells 111, 222 and 333 (for instance, but that can happen in
any row, any number of times.)  The text has to be centered
vertically on the row and horizontally within the three cells.

  I don't have any concrete example because I don't know what
way to follow.  Would you have any clue?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/