xsl-list

RE: [xsl] getting combo value,not textbox value

2009-03-05 07:58:47
I am not asking about HTML, HTML script is proper.

You _are_ asking about HTML. Your stylesheet is producing an HTML document.
It's not the HTML document you want, but it's the one you asked for. Work
out what you want your output HTML to look like (at the markup level), and
we can help you generate it using XSLT. But if the only thing you can tell
us about your HTML is what effect you want it to have when executed in the
browser, then you are asking for help designing your HTML, and that's out of
scope for this forum.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

I think that it has to do with XML file.

This is another similar example.

If I am having 1 entry,then form.submit is not working.

<tracks>

    <one>
          <label>machine name</label>
          <desc>specify machine name</desc>
    </one>
 </tracks>

and if I am having 2nd,though blank entry,then form.submit works.

<tracks>

    <one>
          <label>machine name</label>
          <desc>specify machine name</desc>
    </one>
    <one>
    </one>
</tracks>

This is the XSL file for this.
---------------------------
<xsl:template match="tracks">

        <xsl:apply-templates/>
 </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="one">
    <form name="form1" method="POST" action="one.cgi">
            <xsl:value-of select="label"/>
            <xsl:value-of select="desc"/>
             <xsl:if test="label = 'machine name'">
                  <input type="text" name="machinename" value="">
                  </input>

             </xsl:if>
   </form>
    <script>