xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Display link text as a hyperlink

2009-03-19 10:03:55
Wouldn't it be better to do this by implementing the EXSLT string-handling
and regexp functions (or using the implementations if that has already been
done?)

www.exslt.org

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Martynas Jusevicius
[mailto:martynas(_dot_)jusevicius(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 19 March 2009 14:00
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Display link text as a hyperlink

I made a quick hack for this in PHP, calling native PHP
regexp functions from XSLT. Maybe it will be useful for some:
http://www.xml.lt/Blog/2009/03/19/Regexp+string+replace+with+PHP+XSL

Martynas
www.xml.lt

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Michael Kay