xsl-list

[xsl] interating through tree structure

2009-03-31 06:18:54

Hi there

Hopefully someone can help me with something that I thought was going to be
straight forward but has been giving me a few problems!

I'm trying to generate site navigation from an xml file which is pretty much as
below:-

The above is a snapshot as it can go down "n" levels.  If I'm at page6 then my
navigation needs to be:-

  dir1
  dir2
  dir4

  dir5
  dir6

What I'm having difficulty with is how to close the opening ul and open a new
ul when I'm a directory up from the directory level I'm actully on.

A stripped down but working version of What I'm trying is:-

Can anyone advise me on how to achieve the formatting where I have 2 sets of
ULs? Any pointers much appreciated.

Jim