xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XML to CSV columns problem

2009-04-20 05:51:21
Byomokesh Sahoo schrieb:
Hi All,

I am writing one xslt to convert xml to csv. My problem is Data is not
coming proper column wise. Some data is coming extra tag (compare two
products).

Others will probably tell you how to do it in XSLT, but my advice is
to use the CSV module or extension of a language you invoke your XSLT
processor from, like Text::CSV_XS in Perl (very good), or maybe SuperCSV
in Java (haven't tested that one). Use XSLT to assemble data for rows,
then call out to your CSV module by means of an extension function
you've registered with the XSLT processor.

You should also find numerous references to XSLT + CSV in the archives.

Michael