xsl-list

[xsl] [fo] conditional item in the header of a page

2009-04-20 06:25:34
Hi all,

In a project I need to add a sign in the header if my page sequence spans multiple pages

Basically I have an fo:page-sequence for every occurrence of an XML element in my source
This page sequence can span multiple pages
In the header, I need to add an arrow symbol
- pointing to the right, if this particular page is not the last one in the sequence - pointing to the left, if this particular page is not the first one in the sequence

Potentially a page has two arrow symbols in the page header
Possibly a page has no arrows (if the XML element only spans one page

Thanks for your help

Geert