xsl-list

Re: [xsl] maintaining sequence numbers over sessions

2009-04-26 13:21:04
Citeren Martin Honnen <Martin(_dot_)Honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>:

XSLT 2 can write several files with one transformation so you could
store that sequence number in a file which you update.
And some XSLT 1.0 processors also allow you to write several files with
one transformation, using an extension.

Yes, I tried that. But updating seems not an option. I cannot "read a document that was written during the same transformation". I use Saxon. So I must output the document under a new name. Next time, how do I know what name was used? Or can or must I rename (is that possible with XSLT)?

Fred