xsl-list

Re: [xsl] SiteMaps XSL Training Exercise

2009-04-27 09:14:01
2009/4/27 P. White <usenet(_at_)junk(_dot_)manx(_dot_)biz>:
Can anyone explain why, when I attempt to link the XML document to an
stylesheet in another domain, it fails to work, whilst using the same
stylesheet loaded from the same domain works fine?

very likely cross site scripting - a security restriction.

How can I ensure that the transformation is applied sucessfully?

either proxy it through the same domain, or do it all sever side and
just send html

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com