xsl-list

Re: [xsl] SiteMaps XSL Training Exercise

2009-04-27 09:53:31
P. White wrote:

I was hoping that I could somehow specifically declare this to be be done, assuming it was only disabled by default. Bother!

The latest browser try to allow that if server and client agree on it. For instance IE 8 has
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc288060(VS.85).aspx
and Firefox 3.5 will have
https://developer.mozilla.org/En/HTTP_access_control

Both however seem to currently restrict that to requests initiated by script, I am not sure how to apply that to stylesheets requested with <?xml-stylesheet? pis.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/