Re: [xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position

2009-04-30 03:44:04
Anders(_dot_)Svensson(_at_)sorman(_dot_)com schrieb:

PS: I'm new to this list... Am I replying to posts correctly by
cutting out everything but the message I'm replying to and then
pasting the subject of that message into the subject line when
replying to a digest mail?

This message looks fine (placed in the correct thread) when using
Thunderbird. You can check whether the same applies to the online
archives at Markmail, Biglist, etc.

Michael Ludwig