xsl-list

RE: [xsl] HTML to XML

2009-05-27 13:05:14

I'm a new user of this so I'm not sure that I should replied
directly to you

Always reply to the list. (Unless asked to do otherwise).

But it's incredibly slow about 20-30 sec each, is that normal or
there something that I'm not doing properly.

No, that's normal, but you haven't begun to tell us enough about what might
be causing the problem. Try with a simple stylesheet first; if that takes a
long time, post it in full and tell us how you are running it. It could be
anything - for example you could be fetching a schema or DTD from the web
over a slow connection.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/