xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Conditional xsl:use-attribute-sets

2009-06-01 16:38:04
Thanks for the replies, I get it now.  I was exploring this option:

            <xsl:attribute name="xsl:use-attribute-sets">
                <xsl:if test="position() mod 2 = 0">
                    <xsl:text>alt-</xsl:text>
                </xsl:if>
                <xsl:text>table-row-background</xsl:text>
            </xsl:attribute>

..but quickly realize that the attribute-sets are (in simple terms)
resolved on load of the stylesheet, rather, applied to the stylesheet
so the above is out of context again.  I think I have that correct.

Ken, the attribute sets for me are still valid, and the alternate row
style is a no biggy, I can deal with that.  I was previously calling
templates which i prefaced them as "typical" for example
"typical.background-grey", so familiar with this approach.

Thanks,
Karl..

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>