xsl-list

RE: [xsl] global types - controlying repetitions with a temp var?

2009-06-15 10:07:45
However, I cant think of a rule to get this information. It
can be many optins.
Is it possible to make a test to the nodes being created? to
see if it already exists?

Your use of "already" is another symptom of procedural thinking. There is no
"after" or "before" in functional programming: events do not happen in a
defined time sequence.

Could I suggest that you create a cut-down example that illustrates your
problem and explain the input structure and the output you want. We'll then
be able to show you how to tackle the problem in a functional way.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay