xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Want to print elements/attrib specified by an XPath that is passed as a param

2009-06-16 16:11:56

ac wrote:

  Hi,

Let's make sure that "eval" (or similar) is included in the
next XSLT revision.

  This would be useful indeed.  Maybe a good way to improve our chances to see
it in a further revision is to write a formal specification and implement it in
several processors.  You are more than welcome to join EXPath
<http://www.expath.org/> and propose something.

  The key point, I think, is to define it precisely regarding the static and
dynamic contexts.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges