xsl-list

[xsl] Mapping node paths from 1 file to nodes in a different file

2009-06-22 11:29:51

Hello,I have 2 files.  The first (myFile.xml) is an xml file containing nodes
with attributes.  The second is an xml file which contains paths for the first
xml file.I have the following static code which works  ...However, I need a
dynamic version where the node path is generated in a parents for-each loop.
When I try the following it spits out errors.   What would the correct syntax
be to achieve what I am trying to do?Thank you