xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Keep track of visited path

2009-08-12 11:38:31

I am trying to navigate through a graph by going through
every path between elements.
I face the problem of not being able to accumulate the
visited paths(links between elements). The graph contain
cycles, to avoid infinite loops (and stack overflow) i need
to keep track of the visited path.

There is a worked example that does this in my book XSLT Programmer's
Reference (4th edition). I don't have the book with me so I can't give you a
page reference, but it should be possible to find it from the index.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay