xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?

2009-09-04 01:26:27
On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 10:17:33PM -0700, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
Thanks - really I'm not looking for lists of resources, but for
people's personal experience.  Although that's a helpful list.

Seems you didn't understand -- this list reflects fully my personal
experience.

No, I wasn't clear, sorry.  It's a helpful list, as I said, but a little
longer than I expected, is all.  I was interested in how people got
started, rather than everything that helped them on the way,
although that's an equally interesting question :-)

Thanks!

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/