xsl-list

RE: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?

2009-09-15 12:23:20

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Lenz [mailto:evan(_at_)evanlenz(_dot_)net]
[snip]
Michael Kay's XSLT Programmer's Reference (1st edition), one of the
best
technical books ever written (IMHO). It seemed to fit my brain
perfectly, and I read it cover to cover, nodding with excited
understanding at each turn of the page.
[snip]

Curious -- I had the same reaction reading YOUR pocket reference :-)

And I agree that Michael's book is one of the best out there.  I cut my
teeth on IBM/370 Principles of Operation, which I consider one of the
two best technical references ever written.  The other is Michael's
XSLT/XPath reference.