xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Got xml base path in the xslt file

2009-09-16 12:05:58
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>
wrote:
No, the second argument to document() is available in XSLT 1.0, and it is
better to use it that to attempt to resolve the relative URI using string
concatenation.

Thanks, Mike for letting me know this. Strangely, I never came across
with a requirement in my project work earlier, which needed this
facility.

But indeed, this is a useful facility, as it solves the OP's problem.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi