xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem with count iterate values

2009-09-20 05:40:23
J23 wrote:

I do not know the difference, but it seems that I can not use this header:
<xsl:stylesheet
xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";
exclude-result-prefixes="exsl"
version="1.0">
Tag form template David Carlisle:
               xmlns:exslt="http://exslt.org/common";
               version="1.0">
was accepted but this one in my system display nothing. His template
works correctly.  My system don't support exslt well. I wonder if it
is a question of this declaration or  function of exsl which you used.
I don't know which may be reason of this problem.

Whether the prefix is exslt or exsl does not matter at all, I don't think that prefix causes problems.
Which XSLT processor exactly do you use?

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/