xsl-list

Re: [xsl] good Open source IDE Tool for XSL

2009-11-04 12:23:02
Syd,

Back in the day, Tony Graham had an Emacs mode for XSLT 1.0, xslide. Your search engine will show you more. Tony, are you on this channel?

(Not that I want to lure you away from oXygen, which is worth every penny and then some in my experience.)

Cheers,
Wendell