xsl-list

Re: [xsl] fo:basic-link

2009-11-10 22:29:52
Ken,
(By the way, I am using your book "Definitive XSL-FO" as my XSL-FO source)

On the subject of linking to specific locations within an external PDF document, so far my findings are:

I read in the XEP literature that they have implemented such a thing. Because I am unsure that my use of XEP would qualify under their "free" license requirement, I have written to them. If I get an answer, I'll let you know.
Mark

The "s.pdf#block1" experiment did not work. I will take my question to an Adobe PDF list, assuming I can find one.

I look forward to hearing of your progress in finding how to do this.