xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XML content check against the ms-excel content

2009-11-28 01:47:08

Thank you immediate response.

Here listed my details,

This is my input XML file:

<root>
        <reference id="ID001">mulberrytech</reference>
        <reference id="ID001">xsltech1</reference>
</root>

This is my input Excel XML file:

<root>
    <reference>