xsl-list

Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways

2009-11-13 10:46:24
Tom T wrote:

"Erdoğan" diyor.'>

So the attribute value is what I expect.. The problem is
that the double quotes we usually use on attributes are
now being rendered as single quotes. Any idea why?

  Why is it a problem?  When the attribute value contains double quote chars
and no single quote chars, that's a good choice from the serializer to use
single quotes around the value IMHO.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges