xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT filter syntax advice?

2009-11-26 14:50:32
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009, Doug Meade wrote:

you wrote:

... snip ...

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay

... And sometimes people who quickly type mesg just forget to
include things. It happens. What is remarkable to me is the need for
some people to reply to a large group just to be heard making note
of others mistakes - but adding no value.

I suspect that they do this out of a need for attention an approval
more than the desire to create email spam. Forum trolls operate much
the same way. I suppose though it may also stem from an inflated
sense of self worth. Such people most likely enjoy referring to
themselves in the third person.

  yeahhhhh ... taking michael kay to task for having an inflated sense
of self worth.  let us know how *that* works out.

rday