xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Transform with Multiple Files

2009-12-03 08:49:43

Note: sorry for inconvenience of character mistakes in my mail.

really it's better to post actual code, so far it seems all the code
samples you have posted have had problems unrelated to the code you are
running.
basically just follow the steps outlined in my first reply.

change your code to

select="document('comments.xml')"

you should get the entire document, if not  see why.
If you do then the path is wrong, in which case put it back one step at
a time.

David