xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Add one word in starts-with function

2009-12-23 04:22:51
Thank you for the mail,

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Welch [mailto:andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:39 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Add one word in starts-with function

Post a small complete sample input, and the complete result you would
like to generate from that...

2009/12/23 Selvaganesh <selvaganesh_t(_at_)hovservices(_dot_)in>:
Hi Team,

I need to process for following keywords only in ID value. How can I fix
the
one more words in starts-with function.

id="Section 5"
id="Paragraph 5"

How can I add the paragraph followed by the section.

<xsl:value-of select="@id[starts-with(., 'Section')]"/>

Thanks to everyone,
Selva.

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify this office
immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its
attachments, if any.

--~--

--
Andrew Welch