xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Unparsed-text-available returns true for XML files, so how do I distinguish XML files?

2010-01-03 14:00:21
But, I've just discovered that unparsed-text-available() will
return true for xml files.  So, I don't know how to
distinguish within my xslt which files are unparsed and which
ones aren't.

if unparsed-text-available() returns true, doc-available() will distinguish
XML from non-XML files. (Though not without some cost: an extension function
might do the job faster.)

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/