xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?

2010-01-20 15:15:10
Abel Braaksma wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for joining in on this discussion, which went slightly beyond my original intentions (a good thing), but learnt a few new things along the way. Was a bit surprised that throughout this thread, the market seems divided between LAMP and Java only. What happened to ASP, C#.NET or even desktop/tools? And what about browser's client-side XSLT 2.0?
>
> If I try to compile a little final list of all information so far, it'll look something like the following. If you have information about the gaps in my information gathering, I'm (still/always) all ears.

May I too add my thanks to people who responded on my issues re XSLT 2 / C++, especially Wendell and Dimitre for their "extra effort" in composing detailed replies.

Abel, that's a handy summary that you've produced here chronicling the state of XSLT 2 as at 01/2010. You are now officially chartered with updating the list come 01/2011!

And Florent too, great, thanks, I've bookmarked this forthwith.

>  Just to say that incidentally, I've started a list of known
> usages of XPath (within other specs) and XPath processors
> (including XQuery and XSLT processors) over there:

>    http://expath.org/wiki/Engines

Regards

Justin Johansson