xsl-list

[xsl] Fw: [saxon] Loading collation files for saxon and fop

2010-01-26 09:33:27
I now have two problems: I thought I had sent this question to the Saxon help list, but got this strange reply:

"You have not posted your problem to any list, you have sent it directly to my email!
amanda rugg
esolstuff(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk"

You can see below that I used the saxon-help(_at_)lists(_dot_)sourceforge(_dot_)net address. I have not a clue what happened. However, I still have my original problem, described below.

Mark

From: "Mark Wilson" <mark(_at_)knihtisk(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:45 AM
To: "Mailing list for the SAXON XSLT and XQuery processor" <saxon-help(_at_)lists(_dot_)sourceforge(_dot_)net>
Subject: [saxon] Loading collation files for saxon and fop

Hi,
If I have come to the wrong list, could you please direct me to the correct
one? Thanks.

My problem:
I have my own java collation class. When I use Saxon to produce an XHTML
file, I use the following command line to load the collation:
java -cp "%SAXON_JAR%;CzechCollation.jar"
net.sf.saxon.Transform -xsl:xslt\51HeadingsHTML.xsl -s:work\A.xml >
work\htm\a.htm

I have been producing PDF files using FOP and a command line like this:
call fop -d -c fopConfiguration.xml -xml work\A.xml -xsl
XSLT\51Headingpdf.xsl -pdf work\pdf\a.pdf

I now need to add a Czech language collator (CzechCollation.jar) to the fop call. I went to the FOP site, but all of the information there seemed to be
related to calling Saxon from within Java programs. (I do not know Java;
someone else helped me set up the Saxon call above.

I have added calls to the collator to my XSLT style sheets and now fop
complains that it failed to load the collator. How do I do that or can it
not be done?

Any help or advise would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark