xsl-list

[xsl] Loading collation files for Saxon in FOP

2010-01-26 10:59:14
Hi,
For some reason, my email server cannot seem to reach the Saxon help mailing list (my email appears to be redirected to private parties) so am placing my question here because so many people share both lists. If the Saxon list is not the proper place for my question, would someone be kind enough to tell me where I can ask this question:

My problem:
I have my own Java collation class for a mixed use of the Czech and English languages. When I use Saxon to produce an XHTML file from my XSLT stylesheets, I use the following Windows VISTA command line to load the collation file:

set SAXON_HOME=C:\Users\HP\saxon
set SAXON_JAR=%SAXON_HOME%\saxon9.jar
java -cp "%SAXON_JAR%;CzechCollation.jar" net.sf.saxon.Transform -xsl:xslt\51HeadingsHTML.xsl -s:work\A.xml > work\htm\a.htm

In the past, I have produced my PDF files using FOP in a command line like this: call fop -d -c fopConfiguration.xml -xml work\A.xml -xsl XSLT\51Headingpdf.xsl -pdf work\pdf\a.pdf

I now want to add the Czech language collator (CzechCollation.jar) to my FOP call. After I added the calls to the collator in my XSLT style sheets, FOP complains that it failed to load the collator. I went to the Apache FOP site, but all of the information there seemed to be related to calling Saxon and I was unable to understand it. How do I do load the collation file when FOP is using Saxon, or can it not be done?

Thanks,
Mark