xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Treat CDATA section content as node

2010-02-25 11:45:24
I'm not having much luck with saxon:parse() function.  I have 6.5.3,
and when I run the transformation I get the error

No method matching parse with 1 parameter found in class com.icl.saxon.functio
ns.Extensions
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

Specifically I have Saxon 6.5.3

Also, in Oxygen I do not get intellisense for saxon:parse(), I get
saxon:path() then saxon:range().  My stylesheet decleration is:

    xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";
    extension-element-prefixes="saxon"
    version="1.0">

Am I close?  What am I missing.

Thanks,
Karl..

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM, David Carlisle