xsl-list

Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?

2010-03-06 03:30:47
Hi all,

Well, I was thinking for quite a while that I would need a test
framework for my xslt stuff, too. I have no real experience with
(unit) testing in a different environment, but when I change my more
xslt scripts I often correct one error and introduce new errors
elsewhere. This seems to be the appropriate scenario for tests of some
sort.

I imagine to have a few sample records and to provide the result after
transformation and have a xml diff run over them in a clever way to
evaluate the differences.

This is what I imagine, but of course one wants to know what other
people do in comparative cases.

Thanks

Maurice

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Andrew Welch