xsl-list

Re: [xsl] FO checkbox from 2 inline ZapfDingbat characters

2010-03-23 03:05:27
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:18:02 -0700
Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I have two fo inlines sitting side by side.  I'd like to mash these
two characters up, or super-impose them.  I would like to create a
checked checkbox from the two ZapfDingbats characters, &#x274f; (the
box) and &#x2713 (the check).  This is flowing text in a paragraph,
and I need to [ ] X move the X over the [ ].

An fo:inline need not be a single character Karl.
Just put them both in the same inline.

HTH

--

regards