xsl-list

Re: [xsl] entities in decimal-format/format-number

2010-04-21 02:51:47
Yes, I hurried. Encoding in xsl:output is irrelevant here.

When xsl transformation is done, for a example, in my browser -
everything is ok.
But when I fire xsltproc via console - it outputs me something corrupted.

Anyway, thanks for help.