xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Required item type of first operand of '/' is node(); supplied value has item type xs:string

2010-04-23 08:49:53
Thank you very much Martin and Michael. I think I understand it now.

As always it is astonishing how helpful you gentleman are. Thanks again.

If I may ask Michael, why the warning on namespaces? It's probably a
bit nutty, but I'm currently using them as a way to highlight my XML!

Kind regards,
Jacobus

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>