xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath discovery tool?

2010-04-25 02:54:30
Hi Charles,

oXygen has a contextual action (right click) called Copy XPath that places the location path of the current element in the clipboard. This action can be also invoked with a shortcut, by default this is CMD+Alt+. on Mac / CTRL+Alt+. on Windows and Linux but can be configured from Options->Menu shortcut keys.

You can also see the location path as you navigate the document in the XPath entry field in the toolbar if you enable the "XPath update on current move" button that you find immediately to the right of the XPath entry field in the toolbar.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina