xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Rusty at XSLT, need help ("Oil can!, Oil can!")

2010-04-27 08:50:06
Thanks again to all. I don't know if others have this experience, but when I
have been away from some programming environment or other for a while, it's
hard for me to tell whether a simple oversight is responsible for my trouble
(as was the case here) or if I have some profound memory loss and semiotic
confusion. Fortunately, this was easy for you to point out.

As for Michael's remark on missing cells in Excel XML documents, I am happy to
report that in my circumstances, cells without values are included and not
elided. Maybe this can be explained by the fact that the part of the
spreadsheet I'm concerned with is marked as a "PrintArea", or because Microsoft
has repented taking the easy way out and given us all what we need in a version
of Excel newer than the one to which he refers.
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email