xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: First public working draft of XSLT 2.1

2010-05-15 08:48:44
On Sat, 15 May 2010 14:40:10 +0300
"Vladimir Nesterovsky" <vladimir(_at_)nesterovsky-bros(_dot_)com> wrote:

I understand your concerns but feel that you may be forgetting many
very useful use cases

I understand that there will be use cases almost for any feature,
whatever.

Going back to XSL, pre xslt, IIRC it was the introduction of eval
that caused the uproar which had quite a few consequences.

It was universally disliked, and I'm surprised the WG have raised it
again. Or perhaps the group has had a full turnover.

Probably on the mulberrytech archive somewhere.

regards

--

regards

--