xsl-list

Re: [xsl] generate-id() explanation

2010-05-24 12:47:39
Sorry about that. I tried this on one of my files, and ran the
transformation using saxon. But it generated the same ids for two
nodes in the same XML file. In my program I use

<list2 id="{generate-id(.)}">

That's the reason I asked again. I wanted to make sure I was
understanding this correctly.
Does it matter if you say generate-id(.) or just generate-id()?