xsl-list

[xsl] display & as text

2010-06-04 15:41:44
How do I use special character "&" as regular text in my xml file using XSLT
1.0?

The web browser won't parse xml files with "&" in them and I do not want use
the character references, "&" , "&" or, "%20".

Thanks.

Is there a REASON you don't want to use any of those characters? "I do
not want to use the character references" without a reason is
unanswerable. It's like asking "how do I get into my on-line account
without using my password"?
You know the answer, you don't want to use it, and you don't say why
you don't want to use it. I don't see how anyone can help you.
Norias