xsl-list

Re: [xsl] ASPX generation

2010-06-15 02:21:34
Am 15.06.2010 um 07:32 schrieb Vladimir Nesterovsky:

What I've lately found is that the "disable-output-escaping" is deprecated
feature according to xslt 2.0, and that the character maps are recomended
substitution. Unfortunately I have no free character to reserve for this
purpose, as it might appear in other contexts.

Vladimir,

That is hard to believe. E.g. you can use any character from the Private Use
Area of Unicode for this. There are 5000+ slots starting with 

In a totally unrelated case I had to preserve certain entities through XSL
processing; in a preprocessing step I changed them into PUA characters (using
sed) and used XSLT character maps to get back the entities in the result.

- Michael Müller-Hillebrand

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog: http://cap-studio.de/ - Tel. +49 (9131) 28747