xsl-list

Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?

2010-08-04 03:45:12
Hey,

I'm using XSLT 2.0 to convert OpenDocument > XHTML > ePub with the
help of EXPath (http://expath.org) ZIP module.
It is what runs under http://odt2epub.com -- but the online version is
somewhat outdated now..

Martynas
semantic-web.dk

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Jacobus Reyneke
<jacobusreyneke(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Good day,

I just wandered if anyone has already gone though the trouble of creating a
basic XSL template to generate the minimum ePub files and structure. If not,
I will try and put something together on my own. I'm far from an expert in
XSLT and creating directory structures, indexes etc. is something I have not
yet done with XSLT, but I'm sure with Saxon and a bit of fiddling around it
should be do-able.

Any insights from anyone who has ventured down this path before will be
helpful. I found something similar in TEI toolsets, but it's complex and a
bit overwhelming. I think a template that creates just the minimum ePub
structure would be well received by a lot of people.

Kind regards,
Jacobus
--~--