xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Good quality XSLT course in the UK?

2010-08-25 01:53:57
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:40:16 +0100
Fabre Lambeau <fabre(_dot_)lambeau(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi,

This message is for the UK readers among you.
My company has (finally) decided to send a couple of people onto an
XSLT course so that I'm not the only one with any working knowledge of
the technology (which we are using more and more often). They've given
me the job to find a relevant course. Unfortunately, I've learned all
I know about it (allegedly not that much) by myself over the years,
and a good amount of reading (thanks, Michael Kay, Jeni Tennison,
Miloslav Nic and countless others!), so I don't really know...

Can anyone recommend a good XPath/XSLT course somewhere in the UK that
would make a non-programmer confident enough to be able to read /
alter existing XSLT stylesheets, and build their own (simple) ones?

I can't recommend xml summer school as a training course.
Jeni Tennison, who presents at xml summer school sometimes
does training, is extremely well versed in XSLT and sometimes
does training. Ask her. She is UK based.

Ken is good, but very expensive.

see jenitennison.com

HTH

--