xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Good quality XSLT course in the UK?

2010-08-27 07:13:03
> I cannot comment, though, on the commodity training courses delivered by volume training companies ... I don't know if their instructors are day-to-day practitioners or simply one lesson ahead of the students.

I do know that some of the volume training companies, at least, offer their instructors a lower daily rate than a competent XSLT developer can earn contracting as a developer. So they may be able to attract people who are very good at teaching, but I find it hard to believe they attract people who are very good at XSLT.

India, of course, is a different situation again, because of the vast disparity in salaries.

Michael Kay
Saxonica