xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unicode character decimal representation problem when copying the XML

2010-10-13 12:28:41
Thanks Martin, David and Gerrit.

I am trying to use LexEv with saxon but finding problem running it on
command. I will try to overcome it. I have mentioned the details at
the end.

Using character set as suggested by Gerrit solved the problem for
apostrophe but I think there might be problem with another ascii
characters if they appear in the xml.

I will update about use of LexEv for the problem once I use it successfully.

Details of problem when using  LexEv with saxon:
I use following command to run saxon 9.2 from command prompt to do the
xslt transformation:
java -jar saxon9he.jar -t -s:input.xml -xsl:stylesheet.xsl -o:output.xml

I am not successful in specifying LexEv.jar (in addition to
saxon9he.jar) with either -cp or -jar option. -jar doesn't allow
specifying more than one jar files and saxon doesn't run with -cp
option.

Thanks,
Pradnya

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Martin Honnen