xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unicode character decimal representation problem when copying the XML

2010-10-14 00:56:34
 Hi Jesper,

Not trivial ...

Your listing for the "Stylesheet for the better identity template" is not XML well-formed as there seems to be a typo on line 95 (extra =" at "top-tag" definition).

Thank you,
ac

The only solution is to load the input as text, replace the entities,
then do your identity transform, and then replace back.

That is the technique I use in my experiment:  “Identity
transformation for XSLT 2.0”,
http://www.xmlplease.com/identity-template

Cheers,
Jesper Tverskov