xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Client-side XSLT and Javascript events

2010-10-14 08:25:44
Michael Kay wrote:

I know I could change to invoking the transformation from script
rather than from the <?xml-stylesheet?> PI, but I'd prefer to avoid
that as it makes it harder to stay browser-independent.

Not to mention less interoperable in general.  I use document() in my
transformation, and find the same code works cross-browser using XML
PI, but those calls aren't made in WebKit when invoked by script.
Other issues when invoking by script have browser-specific workarounds,
this one doesn't -- that I know of...?

-Eric